Thursday 15 September 2011

ITINERARY FOR THE GRASSTRONOMY TRIP

The Itinerary has arrived and it looks very exciting. Shortly after our arrival at Dublin Airport we are off to a local farm where the wonderful Irish Beef is reared.  I will be able to see, first hand, how they rear the cattle  to produce such good beef for the table. It will be interesting to chat with the farmer and learn about the animal husbandry. I have packed my wellies and waterproofs as I think they will be needed!
We will be staying at a  B & B hotel and arrangements have been put in place for us to have an evening meal at a different high class restaurant/hotel each evening.
I will report back on the culinary delights of Ireland and include some pictures to whet your appetite!
A range of culinary activities has been planned over the week-end so log in again to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment